Nettex Hoof Tar Spray
Nettex Hoof Tar is a traditional antibacterial disinfectant in an easy-to-use aerosol spray. It is a simpler, more effective version of Stockholm Tar, with less mess and less waste. Nettex Hoof Tar produces a barrier to protect the sole of the hoof.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Holding the can approximately 20cm away from the area to be treated, apply a thin film over the sole and frog and allow to dry for 30 seconds. Once dry it will provide a protective film creating a barrier.
- Antibacterial and disinfectant properties.
- Maintains a healthy sole and frog, and is ideal to be used after minor puncture wounds.
- Water resistant, yet breathable.
- Produces a film that prevents the re-entry of dirt.
- Keeps the sole of the hoof healthy all year round.
- Nettex Hoof Tar is part of your essential hoof management regime to maintain healthy, trouble free feet.
Key ingredients: Pine tar and antibacterial agents.