Yea-Sacc® yeast culture based on Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain 1026 by Alltech, promotes greater digestion of fiber, enhancing the uptake of energy.
- Maintain condition during high energy use.
- Enhance digestibility.
- Promote the digestion and utilization of nutrients.
- Boost protein supply.
Yea- Sac for Equine
Yea-Sacc promotes greater digestion of fiber, enhancing the uptake of energy.
- Any horse or pony to help maintain normal digestive efficiency
- Horses and ponies maintained on a predominately forage
- Lactating mares to help maintain optimum milk quality and
immune transfer to suckling foals
- Young growing horses to support normal growth patterns
and weight gain
Features and benefits
- Increased fibre digestion resulting in better feed utilization
- Helps support a normal hindgut pH which minimizes hindgut dysfunction
- Decreased lactic acid concentration in the hindgut to help maintain and optimise appetite and maintain normal feed
- Optimal diet utilization helping to maintain ideal body
Dosage - Note may already added in your horses feed
Colic is a scary issue for horses. Horses are comforted by a stable routine but also require the correct amount of nutritional feed to maintain good health. Sometimes, however, events like travel, performing, deworming, antibiotic treatments or surgery occur, and routines and feed are compromised as a result.
Alltech’s Yea-Sacc yeast culture can help in those stressful times.
Many factors lead to the digestive upsets and abdominal pain associated with colic in horses. Gas buildup, grain overload, moldy hay, parasite infection and sand ingestion are all triggers.
Yea-Sacc contributes to normal gut function by buffering against these gastric upsets. Fiber is digested more easily with stronger rumen bacteria, causing energy to multiply. This promotes rumen stability and guards against the wide variations in pH that interfere with digestion and feed intake.
Horses hold a special place in their owners’ hearts. And when horses grow older, it’s important that they continue eating and drinking to maintain their health.
Yea-Sacc from Alltech can be a solid contributor to an older horse’s conditioning.
Digestion and gut health are key for longevity in ruminants. Yea-Sacc helps stimulate good bacteria in the hind gut and assists in the defense of digestive upsets. Additionally, it maximizes nutrient digestibility and provides an uptake of energy.
Yea-Sacc also enhances phosphorus and calcium availability for greater bone strength.
For peace of mind, its powder form can be easily mixed into a horse’s dry feed for uniform consumption and bolstered health and vitality.
Yea- Sac for Dairy Cows
Yea-Sacc promotes enhanced rumen through improved ration digestibility and the stabilization of rumen pH. This allows for increased milk production in a more efficient manner without compromising the body condition and fertility of the dairy cow.
Yea- Sac for Beef
Yea-Sacc promotes the enhanced digestion of the animal's total ration by supporting fiber digestion and the stabilization of rumen pH. This allows for increase average daily gain, produced in a more efficient manner for more profitable production.
Yea-Sacc® is a yeast culture based on Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain 1026, a strain specifically selected for its influence on animal performance. With a low inclusion rate and a large body of research clarifying its performance responses, it is ideal for beef, dairy, calf and equine feeds. Yea-Sacc provides the nutritional platform needed to sustain higher milk production, maintain condition in high producers, and enhance digestibility. More than 35 years of research allows Alltech to provide the most consistent product possible.
- Promotes digestion and utilization of nutrients
- Provides the right nutritional platform needed to:
- Sustain higher milk production.
- Maintain condition in high producers.
- Reduces fluctuation in pH and keeps rumen microbes steadily active, which speeds feed digestion and rumen turnover, allowing greater intake
- Promotes the growth of fiber-digesting bacteria in the rumen, thereby supporting the rate and extent of forage breakdown.
- Stimulates activity of the bacteria that convert lactic acid to propionic acid.
- Promotes rumen stability, avoiding the wide variations in rumen pH that interfere with fiber digestion and feed intake.
- Provides consistent and highly cost-effective returns through greater performance.
- Demonstrates how technologies supported by constant research can help move the industry forward and meet the challenges of animal production through the provision of nutritional solution.
Yea-Sacc General Information
Yea-Sacc from Alltech is a highly researched yeast product that consistently assists today’s producers as they strive to achieve higher profits. Derived as a yeast culture based on a strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and specifically selected for its positive influence on animal performance, Yea-Sacc is effective in dairy and beef cattle, horses, pigs, poultry, dogs, cats and rabbits.
By supporting the rate and extent of forage breakdown and enhancing digestion by aiding in the stabilization of the rumen pH, Yea-Sacc better utilizes nutrients to uphold higher levels of milk production. This affirms optimal body conditioning and contributes to average daily gains.
Backed by more than 35 years of research, producers can safely add variations of Alltech’s Yea-Sacc products to the diets of their dairy and beef cattle, horses, pigs, poultry, dogs, cats and rabbits.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast culture (grown on media of yellow corn, diastatic malt, and cane molasses, dried to preserve its fermenting action)
Crude Protein (min) 25%
Crude Fat (min) 5%
Crude Fiber (max) 8%
Acid Detergent Fiber (max) 10.44%
Total Digestible Nutrients (min) 80.2%
Sulfur (min) 0.56%
Phosphorus (min) 1.23%
Potassium (min) 1.81%
Magnesium (min) 0.46%
Calcium (min) 0.19%
Sodium (min) 0.15%
Iron (min) 634 ppm
Manganese (min) 48 ppm
Copper (min) 20 ppm
Zinc (min) 809 ppm