NRM Sheep Nut 20 kg
NRM Sheep Nuts are designed to supplement pasture, particularly in times of low pasture growth and/or poor pasture quality or where nutrient demands are high.
Key Benefits and Features
• Quality ingredients in a 10mm nut to ensure optimum utilisation and reduced wastage.
• High levels of digestible energy and metabolisable energy (ME) compared with other supplements such as forages to help sustain sheep during period of feed stress.
• Highly digestible ingredients for late pregnancy when feed intake is limited.
• Molasses for increased palatability.
• A wide range of essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements for flock health and production. This includes vitamins A, D and E, as well as trace elements such as zinc, selenium, iodine, cobalt and manganese.
• Formulated to avoid excess copper content which can be deleterious to sheep.
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY MAY TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS FOR THIS ITEM