NRM Rabbit Pellets
NRM Rabbit Pellets provide a complete diet both to breeding stock and young growing rabbits. NRM Rabbit Pellets contain a Coccidiostat. Suitable for all rabbits.
Special Features and Benefits:
- Rapid growth for all rabbits
- Stimulates fibre production
- Contains a Coccidiostat
Analysis(approximate on a DM basis):
Protein min: 19%
Fat max: 5.0%
Fibre min: 12.0%
Salt max: 1.0%
Ingredients selected from:
Wheat, Barley, Maize, Wheat By-Products, Maize By-Products, Barley By-Products, Extracted Soyabean Meal, Copra Meal, Peas, Lucerne Meal, Molasses, Vegetable Oils, Salt, Limestone, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine or Analogue, L-Lysine Haydrochloride, Includes Vitamins and Minerals
Do not feed to laying birds. Do not mix with other coccidiostats
- All Young Rabbits: Introduce gradually from two weeks feeding ad lib
- Meat Rabbits: UNTIL 10 DAYS PRIOR TO SLAUGHTER
- Angoras: Until twelve weeks of age
- Breeders: Restrict to 100 - 120g/day after 8 weeks of age, or until maturity for Angoras.
- Pregnant Does: Restrict to 150g/day. Good clean hay can be fed to prevent boredom
- Lactating Does: Ad lib from last week of pregnancy until weaning.
Clean water should be provided to all animals at all times.
NOTE: At times Rabbits can respond to a variety of stress factors by rapidly developing diahorrea. If this occurs provide a good fibre source such as extra hay/straw, plenty of fresh water and temporarily reduce pellet and other feed intake. Consult a Veterinarian if condition persists.