McMillan Grain Free 20 kg
NOTE: This product only available at Horselands Kumeu Grain
• High levels of digestible fibre for optimum hindgut health and slow release energy.
• Low in calories but high in quality amino acids, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins.
• Less than 3% starch and sugar.
• Cold pressed canola oil for a highly digestible fat source.
• Premium nutrient premix designed to complement NZ forages.
• High quality organic trace minerals and natural vitamin E.
• Must be soaked before feeding.
• Soak 2 parts water / 1 part Grain Free.
• McMillan Grain Free can be fed alone, or combined with other feed ingredients as part of a balanced diet.
• Designed to complement New Zealand forages and create a balanced diet when fed at the following levels daily:
BODY WEIGHT (KG) = GRAIN FREE (KG DRY WEIGHT)
300kg = Up to 1kg
400kg = 1 - 1.5kg
500kg = 1.5 - 2kg
600kg = 2 - 2.5kg
Always provide access to sufficient fibre such as hay, chaff or pasture to ensure good hindgut digestive physiology. At least 1.5% of the horse’s body weight should be provided as fibre.
Split feed amounts in as many feeds as possible but ideally no less than two feeds per day.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.