Dunstan Extruded Rice 20 kg
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The 100% Rice- based feed with Rice Bran Oil.
- Calorie-dense for weight gain
- Assists with developing ‘topline’ and muscle development.
- Highly digestible, therefore avoiding some of the behavioural issues associated with undigested starch in the hindgut.
- Suitable alternative energy source for horses prone to 'tying-up'.
- A great replacement for oats enhances coat sheen.
- anti-allergenic - suitable for horses that are gluten sensitive
Recommended Feeding Guide:
The recommended feeding rates are based on a 500kg horse and are guidelines only.
|For Performance and Conditioning||0.5kg – 1.5kg per day|
- Daily feed amounts will vary depending on pasture availability and body condition. Horses are very much individuals with different metabolic efficiencies, some require a little more, others a little less, for the same level of activity.
- Ensure adequate fibre intakes by providing 1 % - 1 .5% per day of the horse's body weight as chaff, hay, Dunstan Betabeet/Sugarbeet or pasture (on a Dry Matter basis).
- It is advisable to split the daily hard-feed into at least two feeds, preferably 3-4, however, feed no more than 2kg of concentrate per feed.
- Always introduce a new feed gradually over a period of 7 – 10 days, working up to the desired feed intake taking into consideration body condition and work level.