Bio-Mos® plays a critical role in animal nutrition and production. A unique product derived from a selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast using a proprietary process developed by Alltech, Bio-Mos is incorporated into animal diets to support overall animal performance. Effective during all phases of growth, Bio-Mos is designed to feed the gastrointestinal tract, thereby maximizing performance and feed absorption. Remember healthy gut - healty skin, so especailly useful in the New Zealand winter with its fungal skin condtions.
- Is derived from a selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast using a proprietary process developed by Alltech.
- Supports overall animal performance.
- Is a product used to maintain gastrointestinal health and integrity with a market presence of over 20 years and is supported by over 734 trials and 114 peer-reviewed publications.
- Reinforces the function of the digestive system.
- Enhances feed efficiency
- Contributes to immune system development
- Participates in normalizing gut microflora
- Stimulates the natural defenses of the organism
- Reinforces the function of the digestive system
- Contributes to meat, egg and milk marketabilit