Betavet Herbal Betadrench
- Scientifically formulated for naturally based farming and lifestyle operations designed to aid in the maintenance of intestinal health in livestock and poultry
- Clinically trialled at Massey University ( 2009)
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Each 20ml dose contains herbal extracts equivalent to dried:
- Wormwood herb (Artemisia absinthium) 600mg
- Black Walnut green hulls (Juglans nigra) 640mg
- Myrrh resin (Commiphora molmol) 1880mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra ) 1000mg
- Clove Oil (Eugenia carophyllate) 100mg
- Contains ethanol and purified water.
Recommended dose | Use standard drench gun I Can be added to feed or water
- Lambs 20-40kg – 10ml
- Goats 30-50kg – 20ml
- Sheep 50-100kg – 20ml
- Calves 50-100kg – 20ml
- Animals 100kg plus – 30 ml
- Poultry – 1-2ml per bird added to mash
- Dose daily for 3-4 consecutive days. A follow up dose 2 weeks later for 3-4 days may be advisable for poor conditioned animals/birds.
- Maintenance – dose monthly for 3-4 consecutive days
- Contraindicated during pregnancy
- Nil withholding period in animals/poultry for human consumption.
Store below 30˚C away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
For animal treatment.
If symptoms persist seek veterinary advice.