Dunstan Beta Beet 20 kg
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
A highly palatable, calorie-dense, ‘super fibre’ for horses.
- A ‘super fibre’ - more calorie dense than traditional fibre sources
- Low in starch and sugar
- ‘cool’ energy source
- Assists in Maintaining Hindgut Health
- High in calcium
- Utilised as a partial forage replacer
- No added molasses
For best results.
- Horses require a bare minimum of 1% of their body weight in hay, chaff or pasture daily on a dry matter basis.
- Dunstan Betabeet Flakes, as a quality fibre source, can be used as a fibre replacement when pasture may be limited, therefore greater intakes may be required.
- Easy to use. The only preparation required is the soaking of Dunstan Betabeet Flakes in 5 parts water to 1 part Dunstan Betabeet Flakes ( for example 200 grams of dry Betabeet requires 1 Litre of water to soak)
- Dunstan Betabeet fully soaks in 10mins. Warm water ensures faster soaking.
|Height In Hands||Body Weight (Kg)||Dry weight of Dunstan Betabeet Flakes (Kg)|