Acavallo Shaped Gel Jump Pad
This double sided gel pad delivers the benefit of Acavallo's unique non-slip and shock absorbing therapeutic gel to both the horse and saddle at the same time. Non-slip gel means this pad wont move on the horse’s back, in any direction, and the saddle once positioned won’t move on the pad. No need for breast plates, tight girthing and awkward Velcro tabs.
The saddle is then cradled in a luxurious lambskin front & back rolled edge for the ultimate in 'good-looks'. The Acavallo® sheepskin is a natural material. It does not cause allergies, is very soft and delicate, and perfectly suited to prevent chafing, abrasions and blisters.
The low profile of this gel ensures no excessive bulk between horse and saddle to distort the fit, and combined with a luxurious non-crease brush cotton fabric make this a stunning pad.
Acavallo® gel features:
- Encourage freedom of movement
- Stabilize the saddle
- Relieve pressure
- Absorb & distribute weight
- Non toxic
- Safe for use on skin
- Easy to wash
Acavallo® sheepskin features
- 100% natural. Safe for use on skin
- Dense and Soft. Absorb shocks
- breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
Info & care
- The pad can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent.
- Remove hairs from the pad with a brash before to wash it.
- Do not use harsh detergents.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight.
- Allow to dry naturally.
Made in Italy.