Acavallo Arena Alupro Safety Stirrups
New, patented, laterally opening safety stirrup based on several years of extensive research & development. High-tech combination of metal and polymer materials, produced by means of an innovative, patented injection moulding technique.
Due to its design and construction which is based on flexible polymers, the stirrup conveys a less rigid and much more comfortable feeling to the rider than with conventional products. Also very interesting for riders suffering from orthopedic problems.
- Sophisticated, one-piece design of the inner stirrup arm (stirrup bow) and the foot support fitted with a continuous integrated metal reinforcement ensures maximum form stability, yet also provides for an extremely high flexibility of these areas
- Form-fitting, highly resistible and extra-wide tread for maximum grip and comfort
- Unique, stress-actuated release mechanism located between the lower end of the outer, pivoting stirrup arm and the foot support plate/tread
SPECIAL SPRING EFFECT
- Due to its design and construction which is based on flexible polymers, the stirrup conveys a less rigid and much more comfortable feeling to the rider than with conventional products
- The springing stirrup bow and foot support assembly is capable of effectively absorbing and compensating for short-term and sudden impacts exerted through the rider’s weight from the top, e. g. during posting, jumping or hacking
- Considerable benefits for the rider: strong relief of foot bottoms, ankles, knees and hips
- Therefore, also very interesting for riders suffering from orthopedic problems.
Please note, as pictured this is a "cheese grater" footbed stirrup. Care must be taken when pulling stirrup leathers through
Made in Italy.